Skooledscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient

Share | 

is server working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maxinout

is server working? _
PostSubject: is server working?   is server working? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 am

Ok guys i just wanted to no if this is happening with anyone else. Ok the problem that i am having is that when eever i load server it wont load when it says connecting to update game or something like that. And instead of at the top saying skooledscape it says pkzevolution which i really dont get. Then it starts saying that error and game crashing and everything ive tried on all of my computers but it doesnt seem to work. Could anyone plz respond and help me or make a youtube video to show me if i am doing anything wrong. I mean ive deleted the server and reloaded it and everything and keep trying to get the mediafire thing by going to youtube and getting from vids there or runelocus our this website. So just please help me out because i played the server one night and i feel that it is a kool server and all but i cant work on my account if i cant get on.
Back to top Go down
runikako
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

is server working? _
PostSubject: Re: is server working?   is server working? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 pm

i now i had a same problem on my other comuter and i never played skool in there i have another commp and in here it works fine
Back to top Go down

is server working?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skooledscape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: