Skooledscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient

Share | 

Arthur's demoted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jazzmine
Owner

Owner
jazzmine

Arthur's demoted _
PostSubject: Arthur's demoted   Arthur's demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:01 am

Arthur's dumbass is now Demoted! THANKGOD!
Back to top Go down
https://skooledscape.darkbb.com
<strike>banned</strike>
Banned

Arthur's demoted _
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's demoted   Arthur's demoted I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:25 am

jazzmine wrote:
Arthur's dumbass is now Demoted! THANKGOD!

lool but why
Back to top Go down
Firedog118
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

Arthur's demoted _
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's demoted   Arthur's demoted I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:07 pm

And so, the day, that legendary day, has come, when Lord Arthur has passed on his noble title, and now another, perhaps younger, less educated, less fit-for-the-job, will step into his place. Alas, who knows, it could any one of numerous persons, all that can be said is, the one who is chosen, has the power to prevent the forces of evil from spreading throughout the community, and with this power, comes great responsibility. Let us hope that can handle the pressure, and the dragons ofc.

It is a sad sad day for us all, I just don't know how Lord Arthur is going to cope. <--- That sounds really sarcastic, but really, it's not supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthur's demoted _
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's demoted   Arthur's demoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur's demoted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skooledscape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: