Skooledscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient

Share | 

***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firedog118
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES*** _
PostSubject: ***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES***   ***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES*** I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm

IT IS A GREAT DAY

For today, this fabled day, 14th of November, on the 10th year of the 21st Century, this group of righteous adventures have reached, 1000 posts.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, 1000 posts.

I am personally honored as I have posted the 1000th message, and are telling my story to the world.

There are several people I would like to thanks, firstly, my goldfish, Sparky, without who I would never have made to this day, and therefore not been able to make this 1000th post. But maybe, just maybe someone would have picked up my legacy and furthered my journey, thereby letting my soul rest peacefully. Amen.

And for those, who are not knowledgeable in the field of Checkingthetotalpostcountintheseforums-ology, you must simply, click "HOME" at the top of this page, but so so with care, then, using the great power bestowed to us by god, scroll down the page, to the very, very bottom. At this new depth, not visited by many, you may be able to make out the "Total post count", if you can, be grateful, many make the journey you have, and simply cannot see it, others, are driven mad by the sheer sight of it. So proceed with caution, as you may not return to live, or play, another day.
Back to top Go down
jazzmine
Owner

Owner
jazzmine

***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES*** _
PostSubject: Re: ***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES***   ***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES*** I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:33 am

I read up till the bottom story, cba to read it LOL! Thank's for 1000th post Smile
Back to top Go down
https://skooledscape.darkbb.com

***WOO HOO 1000 MESSAGES***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skooledscape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: