Skooledscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient

Share | 

If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pkftw
FireGiant Member
FireGiant Member
pkftw

If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here _
PostSubject: If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here   If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey everyone keeps asking me for stuff and were to get stuff well here are a few monsters u can get some items from

1. U can get a dragonfiresheild from ::kbd it drops anti-dragon-sheild and also drops a dramatis visage then u u put those two together and u will get a dragonfiresheild.

2. u can get barrows from ::barrows but it is a rare drop u usally drop gold charms which u can use for ::summoning.

3. Also u can get spirit sheild from ::corp but it is also a rare drop because the corpal beast has alot of hp it is lvl 785 so i wondent attack it at a low lvl.

4. u can get d claws and d plate from ::torm u have to use protect from melee and mage and range because it chages from those and also it is a rare drop to get d claws and d plate is a really rare drop from torm.

5.ladt u can get bandos from ::gwdi have to run around tell u find a door but u need 75 str to go throw the dorr and it is a really rare drop to get bandoschest,bandos gs,bandostasset, and last bandos boots are the most common drop from the bandos boss.
Back to top Go down
Xflaminboi
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here   If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 am

omgf u g3t b4rr0w 4rm0r3 fr0m b4rr0ws?
Back to top Go down
EmilyX
Chicken Member
Chicken Member
EmilyX

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here   If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:08 am

No s*** Flaminboi lol! and err.. thans for the help i spose :/
Back to top Go down
jazzmine
Owner

Owner
jazzmine

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here   If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 am

Mmmmm
Back to top Go down
https://skooledscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here   If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If u wanna know were to get some stuff look here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skooledscape :: In-game talk-
Jump to: