Skooledscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient

Share | 

admin vs normal players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forgone
Chicken Member
Chicken Member
forgone

admin vs normal players _
PostSubject: admin vs normal players   admin vs normal players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:31 am

ok so me and kidpker are at home discussing things with these people who are dupeing and xflamboi i or something is there.. hes an admin you know.. and when a new player asks "how do i train" he says "click the log out button" i sadly dont have any screenshots but kidpker cna back this up and if hes on again, ill definitely have proof to show. hes really not helpful and he jumps to conclusions to fast and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
pkftw
FireGiant Member
FireGiant Member
pkftw

PostSubject: Re: admin vs normal players   admin vs normal players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 am

wow ya that is not i good admin like if a player ask were to train u have to tell them that they need fell iron not like log out like what kind of admins is that?
Back to top Go down
EmilyX
Chicken Member
Chicken Member
EmilyX

PostSubject: Re: admin vs normal players   admin vs normal players I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 am

Pkftw are u being sarcastic lol lol!
Back to top Go down
jazzmine
Owner

Owner
jazzmine

PostSubject: Re: admin vs normal players   admin vs normal players I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 am

Lawl
Back to top Go down
https://skooledscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin vs normal players   admin vs normal players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin vs normal players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skooledscape ::  Report abuse :: Report a Staff member-
Jump to: