Skooledscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient

Share | 

banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zachboy87
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man" _
PostSubject: banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man"   banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 am

he somehow spawned alters teled players ban i believe banned me and i think starry...
Back to top Go down
jazzmine
Owner

Owner
jazzmine

PostSubject: Re: banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man"   banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 am

Hey, I read your post, he probably did ban, now we got a 317 server coming along, so join that at http://www.mediafire.com/?mtmzqezot4m now you'll still get your donator rights, and donator store, just not soulwars thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://skooledscape.darkbb.com
tyl3r
Chicken Member
Chicken Member
tyl3r

PostSubject: Re: banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man"   banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 am

i saw some dude im sorry i didnt get username he was giving free ags he was a duper so i told him gtfo or get fuckin iped lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man"   banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned or ip banned or something i cant load client because of "snow man"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skooledscape ::  Report abuse :: Player Abuse-
Jump to: